- We are looking for an energetic Content Writer who has a solid understanding of the digital marketing space to join our team at innovative ads.
- Applicants must be someone who can write, edit and modify web content, articles, social media content, press releases, and briefs in a highly efficient manner.
- Writers applying must have previous experience.
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, editing, proof-reading, and technical writing skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- can write content in English and Telugu Writers will be required to submit their recent works as well as do 1-3 sample articles for us based on the briefs that we send.
- Content Writers that join our team will also be required to conduct topic research and generate/develop content ideas for clients on a regular basis.
- Someone with an understanding of web content publishing and its impact on search will hold an edge.
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Technology, or a related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
Excellent writing, proof-reading and editing skills
Excellent command over grammar & punctuation
Proven content writing experience in the digital field of 1 year along with samples or portfolio of written content
Passion for working with an innovative, rapidly growing company
Ability to write high-quality content, consistently on a daily basis
ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
Drive the company’s outbound content marketing activities specifically encompassing website, social media, and demand generation assets
Create, draft, write and edit marketing content pertaining to client-specific topics
Manage and keep fresh website content and its assets used to drive demand generation
Write tweets, LinkedIn company page, profiles and group posts, Facebook and Instagram captions and updates,
Slide Share decks and other content specifically targeted to each channel’s audience and requirements
Write email marketing sequences
Being able to write ad copy is a big plus
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations