Experience : 2- 4 years
We are looking for a competent Marketing Resource to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Marketing Lead responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
• provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
• Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
• Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
• Monitor progress and submit performance reports
• Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
• Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
• Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive
• Excellent leadership and organizing skills
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
If interested Mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org